Call now to find out how: (212)769 - 3706

Our tenant information page has contact info for different services in NYC. 

Con Edison - 212 243 1900

 They will provide you with an account for electricity and gas (if you have a gas stove). Please make sure you have a copy of the first page of your lease, as they will require it to establish an account. It is equally important to close your account with them once you move out. There is a chance you will be charged for someone else's usage should you fail to close your account when you move out. 

Time Warner Cable - 877 395 1946
 Internet, Cable, and Phone Service. They are the only choice you have in many properties. 

Verizon - 888 363 4808

 Landline Telephone service, there is a small chance they can provide you with internet through DSL, but you would need to confirm with them. 

New York City - 311

 They can help you with just about anything related to New York City. 

Moving In? You will need some or all of the following numbers to set up your accounts for different utilities. Please read your lease, some utilities might be already included.